Snorkeling on Molokai
Molokai offers perhaps the most amazing, untouched reef in Hawaii - definitely a "must" while visiting the island. Snorkeling on Molokai can be done either by boat or from shore, although boat tours and cruises provide the only access to the premiere snorkel and dive sites.
The island's reef is really like no other in Hawaii with unspoiled waters and abundant sea life. Molokai offers nearly 30 miles of fringing reef on its southern shore which is protected from dangerous ocean swells by the island of Lanai. This, combined with nearly no commercial activity, equals an extremely healthy, stunning reef that is full of life, waiting for you to explore!
We will be thrilled to accompany you on a Molokai snorkeling adventure that you'll remember for a lifetime. To learn more, see Molokai Snorkeling Tour.
- Visit 30 miles of pristine reef
- Explore breathtaking & serene aquascapes
- Discover tropical fish, wildlife, coral structures and more!
- Swim with the Green Sea Turtles and Manta Rays
- 2 unique snorkeling sites
- Hours of safe, educational family fun
- PADI Certified Dive Masters accompany every excursion
- All ages and experience levels welcome
- Snorkel equipment and professional instruction included
- Scuba Quality
- Complimentary Shorty Wetsuits Available
- Floatation Devices Available
- Inflatable Snorkeling Vests
- Complimentary Beverages
- Expert Instruction
ADULTS - $79
KIDS UNDER 12 - $45
Summer Snorkel Specials
In celebration of summer, we are offering snorkel tour guests -- FREE 24 hour gear rental! That means you will get the chance to experience Molokai's sea life from the boat as well as the shore. Simply mention this ad and receive your 24 hour free snorkel rental.